Get Specific Details For Each Race
2017 Race Schedule
Thursday, November 9
- 5 - 9 p.m. Health & Fitness Expo at the Arthur Ashe Center: Packet pick-up, Expo and walk-up registration
Friday, November 10
- 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. Health & Fitness Expo at the Arthur Ashe Center: Packet pick-up, Expo and walk-up registration
- 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Marathon Course Bus Tours (reservation required).
Saturday, November 11
- 7 a.m. 8k start
- 7:30 a.m. Half Marathon start
- 7:45 a.m. Marathon start
- 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. Post-race celebration at Finish Line
- 3 p.m. Marathon course closes
Along with VIP treatment, all runners receive. . .
Who says you can’t get better with age? Over the past 40 years, we’ve stepped up our swag game, and we have a feeling you won’t want to miss this year’s lineup of commemorative birthday perks! Along with phenomenal course support and VIP treatment, all runners receive…
- Gender specific long sleeve technical race shirt
- Custom medal at the finish line
- Premium item celebrating our 40th birthday
- Our famous fleece Finisher Blanket*
*Marathon and Half Participants Only
All finishers can redeem a free certificate to recognize and commemorate their accomplishment. Diamond Springs water and POWERade will be available at water stops on the race course. Port-o-johns will be stationed at the Start/Finish and adjacent to every water stop. Medical attention is available along the course. The half marathon and marathon courses will also each feature energy gel, junk food stops (for that extra burst of energy in the waning miles), and wet washcloths.
Run Richmond Premium Package
You’re running Richmond!! Let us roll out the red carpet for you, and add that one-of-a-kind touch to your race experience. You’ve trained this hard, now it’s time to take it easy and run in style.
Race morning will begin in your own private area where you’ll enjoy light breakfast items and coffee, private gear check and private restrooms. After the race, celebrate with a catered brunch, celebratory champagne, massage, and more! Go ahead, you deserve it!
The cost for the Run Richmond Premium Package is $199 and can be added to your entry while registering online. A limited number of packages are being offered. Check out the details.
Health & Fitness Expo/Packet and T-shirt Pick-up
Packet pick-up will be available at the Health & Fitness Expo held at the Arthur Ashe Athletic Center on Thursday, November 9 from 5 to 9 p.m. and on Friday, November 10 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
3001A N. Boulevard
Richmond, Virginia 23230
THERE IS NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP! A photo ID is required to pick up your race packet. You may pick up a race packet for another pre-registered runner, provided you have a copy of their photo ID.
Race Day Bag Check
UPS will offer bag check on race morning near the start of each race. Trucks will be labeled to correspond with each race. Volunteers will be on hand to help you attach the tear-off tag on your race bib to your bag. Once you have finished your race, you can pick up your bag in the parking lot of the American Civil War Center at Historic Tredegar, adjacent to the Finish Line Festival.
- Entry fees are non-refundable; race numbers and entries cannot be transferred to another person. No exceptions. If you are already signed up for one race and want to switch to the other, you may do so in person at the Race Expo. There is a $10 fee to do so, along with any applicable entry fee difference. You may also wish to click one of the following links for information about:
- This race is conducted under the rules of USATF and the Road Runners Club of America.
- In consideration of the safety of all participants, NO HAND CYCLES, STROLLERS, BABY JOGGERS, BABIES IN CARRIERS/BACKPACKS, IN-LINE SKATES, SKATEBOARDS, BICYCLES OR ANIMALS ON LEASHES will be allowed on the course. This will be strictly enforced.